6.06.2005

* Zoo sitting and 212

If there is anything I will take away from pet-sitting for the week it is this - I possess the faculties for having children, but I so am not ready to (like as in don't wanna). Oy, dogs.

All the animals miss my parents. Of course, I knew this when I told them I would house-sit. I am the mean lady, well at least compared to my mother. Riley couldnt keep up walking with me though - that I found amusing - he was totally spent after walking around for 1/2 hour.

Today I got my walking time, whether I wanted it or not. Although - yea for a mechanic who tells me what's wrong with my car in terms of thermodynamics! Took me a little off-guard with the boiling point of 212, though. And then it hit me - Fahrenheit! Bad news is my $350 car needs a $350 radiator. Now what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home