6.02.2005

*Operation Wedding Band

Not to say that I approve of people dodging immigration laws but hearing about Operation Wedding Band in Des Moines got me thinking...

What exactly defines a fraudulent marriage? I hate to be a cynic, but with marriage what it is today who are we to criticize and arrest those who marry someone for money? I mean, doesn't that happen in many instances that don't involve immigrants? Living together doesn't define a marriage either; married couples separate and unmarried couples share a home. We take a civil contract and define it based on a moral arrangement. Things just don't seem to add up.

1 Comments:

At 18:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. I was just out viewing blogs and came across yours. I have website about thank you cards bridal shower that you can visit at: http://www.2heartsturninto1.com when you have some time. Thanks!Jimthank you cards bridal shower

 

Post a Comment

<< Home